infoRouter seamlessly integrates with industry-standard authoring tools to help with creating and capturing documents. In addition to these interfaces, infoRouter offers other creative solutions to capture many types of documents from various sources.
infoRouter Capture Tools
- infoRouter Scan Station
- infoRouter Hot Folders
- MS Office Integration
- Web Services API
- infoRouter Text/HTML Editor
- Form Templates
- File Uploads
- Zip Uploads
Scanned documents can be processed using the infoRouter Scan Station module where a user can view scanned documents to optionally add Meta Data, add critical information such as descriptions, provide classification.
Paper documents and forms can be converted to electronic images that can be stored with an unlimited amount of meta data. Document profiling and tagging helps users quickly search for and retrieve relevant documents. Electronic Forms can easily be designed and put to use to capture forms based information which can be rendered in multiple formats. All content stored in infoRouter can be routed to defined workflows.
Key Document Capture features:
- WebDAV Server (Distributed Authoring and Versioning)
- Editing and Saving WebDAV enabled applications such as MS Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) directly into infoRouter
- Drag-n-Drop documents in and out of infoRouter using Windows Explorer
- Drag-n-Drop documents directly on to the web browser for document capture
- Ability to define additional keywords to assist in searching
- Ability to upload Zipped documents that automatically expand on the server
- Ability to provide document comments at capture
- Define Retention, Archive and Disposition Schedules and Rules at the time of capture
- Ability to create tasks at the time of document capture
- Native file format support. No conversion is required
- Capturing documents en masse with the Import/Export Utility
- Capture documents from other systems using the web services API
For a full list of features, navigate to the Document Management Features page.